Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Apple reveals new iPods


Okay, I've had a couple of iPods in my time, and it looks like I'll have to get another one.

Apple today announced new iPods, including a new iPod Nano that has a colour screen and video capability.

But the iPod that'll have me running after it is the iPod Touch.

It's like having an iPhone without messing around with any of that phone stuff.

But seriously, the iPod Touch has the same touch screen interface as the phone, and the same video ability, and the same screen, and the same slickness.

And it's got Wi-Fi, too.

The two models come in 8GB and 16GB capacities. I'm not sure why they don't have the 80GB or 160GB capacity of the iPod Classic models. Anyone out there know why?

These babies are supposedly going to be available at the end of September. Sweet.


LUNCH: smoked turkey sandwich and a crisp, new crop Gala apple

No comments: