Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The state of things


Hi, everyone.

I'm Blaine Kyllo, and I've been asked to step in and help out with the Giga Byte Me blog since Nate has gone missing.

We all hope he'll show up sooner or later - and we're sure he's okay - but nobody's heard anything from him since he escaped into the Leutonian countryside.

While we wait for his return, I'll be taking over responsibility for this blog, and as such, the focus of it is going to change a bit.

I like watching sports as much as the next guy - and wasn't today's Winter Classic game between the Buffalo Sabres and the Pittsburgh Penguins fun to watch? - but my talents lie in pop culture. Notably, video games, technology, and television.

So if I'm going to be posting to this here blog, I'll be posting about things that I know. There will be some changes to the sidebar links, too, so if you'd like me to link to your blog or homepage, send me a note and tell me why I should.

I'll also be taking over for Nate in the Future Shop Forums, so watch for me there, too.

In the meantime, check out this article listing the 20 games you should have played in 2007 but didn't.

Seeya later.

No comments: